8592 Groups At The Moment At wallpaper-house.com
For Windows XP
Right-click on an empty area on the desktop, select "Properties" in the context menu, select the "Desktop" tab and select an image from the ones listed in the scroll window.
For Windows Vista or Windows 7
Right-click on the desktop, select "Personalization", click on "Desktop Background" and select the menu you want (the "Browse" buttons or select an image in the viewer). Click OK when done.
For windows 10
You can select “Personalization” in the context menu. The settings window will open. Settings> Personalization> Background.
In any case, you will find yourself in the same place. To select another image stored on your PC, select “Image” or click “Browse”.
- Tap and hold the home screen.
- Tap the wallpapers icon on the bottom left of your screen.
- Choose from the collections of wallpapers included with your phone, or from your photos.
- Tap the wallpaper you want to use.
- Adjust the positioning and size and then tap Set as wallpaper on the upper left corner of your screen.
- Choose whether you want to set the wallpaper for your Home screen, Lock screen or both Home and lock screen.
- Launch the Settings app from your iPhone or iPad Home screen.
- Tap on Wallpaper.
- Tap on Choose a New Wallpaper. You can choose from Apple's stock imagery, or your own library.
- Tap the type of wallpaper you would like to use
- Select your new wallpaper to enter Preview mode.
- Tap Set.